CT Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who banned tits?

Go down

Who banned tits? Empty Who banned tits?

Post by Big Mo Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 am

Ok, I know what you are thinking... “Hmm, I've never seen a tits thread on the DI forum. What possible conspiracy could be connected to tits?”

Well here goes... Tits, have been banned by the mainstream media. Now, I know that many of you really hardcore truthy truthers out there don't even own tv's, and couldn't give a crap about a lot of the stuff Hollywood puts out.

But let's be honest, even if you don't watch regular tv, you can't have not noticed that at some point in the early nineties, someone somewhere said “ok, that's enough! There will be no more titties on our screens”

When was the last time you watched a series or film and said “wow, check out those babies!”

Why is this important?

First of all, I feel that it is important because NOBODY seems to be talking about this. I'm not saying that every single woman on tv should have 36DD megaboobs, but come on.... How can people not notice the fact that most women on tv have chests that would make perfect coffee tables for fucks sake?

I'll bet $5 that you all remember the last time you tuned in to watch a show that you didn't really like.... It was 2 Broke Girls! Now tell me Kat Dennings chest wasn't a sight for sore eyes!

On a more serious note, I believe that this subject is really connected to many other topics that we normally spend our time looking into.

BPA. Divorce rates. The fact that tits and their decline seems to correlate with the decline of the family unit. Haha, yes that's right, it was just boobs that held families together for centuries, up until they were recently fazed out. What I am trying to say is that if women's hormones are functioning properly, they should have breasts! Maybe not giant ones, but there should at least be something measurable there..

Wouldn't we think it strange if men's penises just got smaller over time and then completely disappeared?

Is my comparison between breasts and penises fair?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you need a fully operational penis to kick off the human reproductive process. (test tubes aside). After that, granted... male involvement is somewhat reduced. Once the child is born, how does the baby survive? Oh yeah, that perfectly natural part of a child's life.. Infant milk formula!

Come on!

Even if a woman doesn't want to have children at any point in her life, her body is genetically programmed to be ready for pregnancy. That means breasts! (and lots of other more complicated stuff).

Wet nurse anyone?

Come on!

Breasts are disappearing faster than AAA credit ratings for crying out loud!

For any men out there that can't see eye to eye with me on this one, here's a little experiment you can do with your other half.

Go online, find a reputable food supplement store. Buy some organic red clover capsules. If you can't find red clover, you will have to do a bit of DIY and buy some empty capsules. Then buy some fenugreek powder from a super market. Fill the capsules with fenugreek manually. Whether you use fenugreek or red clover, the results will be the same.

The next step is to convince your partner to take the capsules twice a day. This can be easy or difficult, depending on your partner, and on your own ability to be creative with the truth.

After just one month, you will notice two things:
Her breasts have slightly increased in size and firmness.

You seem to get on better than before, less arguments about stupid shit, and for some reason she just seems to be a generally happier person.

How do I know this to be true?

Because I have tested these natural estrogen restoring herbs on many women! (all of whom came to me asking if I knew of a natural way to increase breast size).

In the beginning I knew nothing about any other effects, I just knew that the herbs would gradually increase breast size. When I asked the women after a month if they'd noticed any other effects, the kept coming back with similar answers; increased libido, increased energy, more relaxed, less angry, less agitated and generally happier than before.

That's when I started looking into the hormones and making other connections.

Why do you think some women are so domineering today? Why don't women and men get along so well these days?

It's all connected. And it starts with breasts. Fuck Scientology, I think I will start a new church, The Temple of Titties. Please help me by suggesting a patron saint.

Here's the science... simplified:

BPA in food and drink containers = Angry women with small tits.

Red clover and some other herbs help to combat and reverse the damage done to estrogen levels.

End result = Happy girlfriend/wife + Very happy you.

Further research: ?

Big Mo
Admin

http://ctun.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum